- Wrapped up Bazerman and Prior’s What Writing Does and How It Does It
(which if you say it aloud must be sung to to R.E.M.’s "How The West Was Won
and Where It Got Us") and put down a solid two pages to frame Wednesday
morning’s methodologies seminar.
- Parsed and coded yet another issue of CCC for CCC Online.
- Lessoned Ph. on hurricane naming (re: How’d it skip from Katrina to Rita?)
and the reason USA Today doesn’t carry local obituaries (for some kind of
wacky English assignment).
- Looked up from reading long enough to catch the climactic ending to
Northwestern and Penn State (PSU, 34-29), after which JoePa mumbled
incoherently to the sportscaster about playing a redshirt freshman QB. Went
something like this: "What am supposed to do? My wife can’t get out
there and play." Um, okay. Good luck with your team there, Coach.
- Crack Mitchell’s Picture Theory.
- Flesh out the prompt for project II.
- Do more than rearrange a few sentences in the conference talk creeping
up, early October.
- Leave the apartment.