Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Posted by Derek Mueller at October 28, 2009 3:42 PM
- I'm a few days off pace for blogging every day in October. Try NaBloWriMo in MoNov? MoDec?
- News re: haunting: Is. will dress up as a _________ for Halloween.
- On second thought, it's a surprise. She has planned and practiced a trick in case any jokesters withhold the good candy. Or in case insiders announce her costume choice prematurely.
- I don't know what Ph. will dress as. Unforgettable haunted houses in Kansas City, anyway.
- Talking midterm evaluation trends, Queneau on style, Project Three setup, and Pollan as example, and V. Tufte's "Short Sentences" (for Monday) in ENGL328. Good, if overcaffeinated, session at 2 p.m. Better at 5 p.m.?
- That's become a pattern, by the way: the 2 p.m. section gets the raw that is by 5 p.m. cooked.
- By tomorrow at this time, perhaps I will have fixed the unrecoverable OS problem.
- Perhaps not.