Thursday, August 23, 2007
In Google Reader, my feed-reader of choice, I accumulate digital curios, gems, and passing oddities a-plenty, and often I designate the really special treasures as such by clicking "Add Star." Trouble is, I am a pack-rat when it comes to hoarding away the starred items. Stars and the items they make twinkle are abundant; they pile up and up and up. Somehow G.R. keeps stashing them away as "saved"--logging them into my own special, if buried, collection. I need a system for releasing the starred items from their vault. And so, an installment of "Starred Items":
- Tag Mirrors as Comparative Folksonomy
- Embed Google Maps
- Always Put on Clean Argentina Before Going Out in Public
- Quality of Visuals: Why Students Read Textbooks (Or Don't)
- Waldo Tobler: "Everything is related to everything else, but near things are more related than distant things."
- You Will Become the Night: 7 Easy Steps to Becoming an Unstoppable Killing Machine - FOR KIDS!
Even now they are not easy for me to un-star.Posted by Derek Mueller at August 23, 2007 9:47 PM to Unspecified